Impact Outsourcing Solutions is comprised of several teams built to meet our clients’ needs.
Impact Outsourcing Solutions’ executive team brings over 100 years’ worth of staffing, human resources, leadership development, and business administration experience to the Impact team and the clients we serve. The executive team works with each client to:
- Strategize on long-term contingent workforce plans
- Identify pain points and troubleshoot HR and staffing challenges
- Develop customized solutions based on client needs
Field Services Team
Impact field services teammates work at client locations. Each field services professional is available on site to serve both the client and Impact employees by:
- Serving as the liaison between Impact and the client
- Tracking performance goals and objectives
- Managing human resources and risk management responsibilities
- Performing new hire orientations and onboarding requirements
- Facilitating performance evaluations and employee coaching
- Processing payroll
- Ensuring safety and workers’ compensation compliance
Virtual HR Team
Our virtual HR team serves as an extension of a client’s HR department, with experts available on demand to help clients navigate the wide-range of HR rules, regulations, and challenges they encounter in business. With the support of Impact’s virtual HR team, you benefit from:
- Direct access to your dedicated HR support specialist
- Updates on new or evolving HR regulations that affect your business
- The expertise and experience of an entire HR team
Impact’s payroll and tax administration team is committed to handling your payroll and tax administration needs, freeing you up to focus on other areas of your business. With a certified CPA on staff, our team of industry experts provides you with:
- Accurate and on-time payroll processing
- Federal and state tax preparation and reporting
- Up-to-date expertise on the latest state and federal tax codes
Our technology team is focused on helping you manage your contingent workforce through our proprietary VMS software from Impact Workforce Technology. Impact Workforce Technology works to provide vendor management solutions to companies while helping temporary staffing firms better serve their clients. The Impact technology team:
- Serves as a direct point of contact and support for clients
- Trains the client on platforms to support their workforce
- Troubleshoots technical issues for clients and employees
- Delivers system enhancements to better serve customers
Workforce Strategy Team
The Impact workforce strategy team is focused on helping you develop and implement a plan for your long-term contingent workforce that meets your organization’s long-term goals. Our workforce strategy team serves each client by providing:
- In-depth needs assessment and strategy development
- Selection of and support for temporary staffing providers
- Implementation of the workforce strategy
- HR guidance and expertise
- A field services team member on-site
- Ongoing training and development
Training and Development Team
The Impact training and development team is equipped to support the growth of every individual inside your organization, from your temporary workforce to your executive suite. Our HR and leadership development practitioners can provide your company with:
- Custom HR and leadership development workshops
- Supervisory training
- One-on-one and team coaching
- Virtual online training
In this section
As a dentist with my own practice, I’m responsible for caring for my patients while also operating a small business. I rely on Impact Outsourcing Solutions to handle all my payroll administration, benefits administration, and HR administration and compliance.
Dr. Phillip Adcock,Adcock Dentistry
All of the employees at Impact are a pleasure to work with, even when they have to correct our payroll mistakes. They counsel us on difficult terminations and stand by us when needed.
Sheila Dixon, Controller,Mohamad M. Kassem, M.D.
The Griffin Area Resource Center has been doing business with the staff of Impact Outsourcing Solutions for years, and they have gone above and beyond all expectations. They are always friendly, courteous, patient, and prompt with whatever type problem I may have.
Constance S. Moody & Lisa O. Sassaman,Griffin Area Resource Center
We were referred to Impact Outsourcing Solutions by our CPA. We were seeking an outsourced payroll solution that would take care of all the headaches and paperwork, and Impact did an excellent job setting up the account and handling all the day to day and necessary paperwork.
Richard Stanton,Hit Commerce
We chose Impact to grow and improve all aspects of our HR department, and they have succeeded in all aspects. Coastal Logistics Group, Inc would not be where it is today without the professionalism and experience that Impact provides.
Charles Pennington & Chad Barrow,Coastal Logistics Group, Inc.
Joining the team at Impact Outsourcing Solutions has been one of the best decisions that I have made as a small business owner. I now have more time to focus on what my agency offers while still providing my employees with a source and contact of knowledge and expertise with employment and payroll matters.
Wanda Shaw,Owner of IBG
I worked with Impact during a vigorous PEO implementation and I must say the Impact team is really great and really have it together and going on. SERIOUSLY! And I do not say that about everyone.
Staci Helsel,HR & Risk Management Specialist
Impact Outsourcing has provided HR and Payroll services to Expert Computers for more than 5 years. While our employees enjoy the benefits of having the partnership with Impact, I enjoy an overall cost savings and reduction of liabilities.